Looking to take your business onto Facebook? Get started by filling out this quick Facebook Business Page request and we’ll handle the rest. Here’s what we do for you:
- Build a full Facebook Business Page with your personalized contact information and mortgage app button
- Agency-quality content created by our in-house creative team will be frequently shared onto your page
- Mortgage and Real Estate content is posted daily to keep your pages relevant and informative to visitors
- Handle all compliance hurdles so you don’t have to
Once your Facebook Business Page is set up, you will be eligible to join our Facebook Ad Program. Members of the program are able to generate exclusive mortgage buyer leads at a fraction of the cost anywhere else. New leads and inbound calls generated from your campaigns are automatically put into an action plan. Emails and texts automatically go out, making speed to lead instant.
Still not convinced why you should take your business online? Here are some homebuyer behaviors of 2020:
- Social media was the tool cited as the best source for generating high-quality leads among REALTORS®, followed by Multiple listing service (MLS) websites.
- The top reported first step in a home buyer’s process was looking online for properties for sale, reported at 44%, followed by contacting a real estate agent at 17%.
- 81% of Older Millennials, 80% of Younger Millennials and 78% of Generation X found their home on a mobile device compared to 68% of Younger Boomers.
Nations Lending’s team of dedicated content creators produces agency-quality content, daily and completely in-house. Our content team can help you customize your message to your specific needs, whether that’s highlighting your top-performing realtors or adding customized sections to your listing websites.